- Students began writing their compare and contrast essay on John Locke and Thomas Hobbes.
- Laptops were provided for the students to begin typing the essay.
- The rough draft is due tomorrow FRIDAY 9/28/13.
- Class discussion on the state of man in nature. Are people good or bad by nature
- We then handed out the reading on John Locke and Thomas Hobbes along with a Venn diagram.
- Students are to read the selected sections of the material and fill in the Venn diagram.
- Students completed a homework check on John Locke and Thomas Hobbes.
- After collecting the homework checks we discussed the questions on the quiz. While discussing the homework check we put notes on the board and the students were able to fill in gaps in their Venn Diagrams.
- We then went over the essay outline. A model outline was presented to the students by the teacher.