- Went over rubrics and expectations for essay.
- Gave each student some feedback on their essay outline.
- Students has the opportunity to work on essay in class.
Work on Locke and Hobbes essay.
- Continued class discussion on the Purpose of Government.
- Handed out Locke and Hobbes readings as well as the Venn diagram.
- Went over the expectations for the reading and filling out the graphic organizer.
- Watched a short video on the Social Contract. HOMEWORK: Complete graphic organizer comparing Locke and Hobbes.