- Below you will find a link to the on-line textbook. We encourage our students to take advantage of this outstanding resource. Hard copies of books are always available if need be. The on-line textbook offers many features that a traditional book cannot. A few of the features are:
- Ability to highlight information in the text
- Students can create notes on their readings and save them to their account
- Audio downloads of each chapter-Allows students to listen to a summary of each section in the chapter with review questions after each section. To access the audio downloads do the following:
2. Then select the Unit and Chapter you are studying
3. Find the section you are to read and click on the green Listen Now button.
4. A little icon will pop up that allows you to pause the reading.
- Maps and map activities
- Practice quizzes on materials from the chapters
- ACTIVATION CODE-2468041-160
- CLINK THE LINK BELOW TO GET STARTED!!